Thursday 4 December 2014

Timed Assessment

Designer - Tazmin
Hair Stylist- Me

Technicals- Frizzing
                 -Bun


For my final timed assessment the one thing I found that went well for me was time management, I finished just on time which is what I was aiming for as frizzing the hair can take a lot of time. I was also pleased about the fact that I was able to create a bun as high up as the design was which I found difficult in practise as her hair is short. To improve first of all I would start by practising creating buns on shorter hair as my practise was always done on long hair. I would also section off the pieces of the hair that was frizzed equally making which would make it look more Elizabethan since thats what the designer was going for. And lastly the half up half down section would also be sectioned off equally making it look neater and more professional. Overall this assessment taught me that practise is key and if i struggled creating a bun on short hair I should have met up with my partner more to practise which would make it perfect.








No comments:

Post a Comment