Thursday 4 December 2014

Timed Assessment My Design

Timed Assessment My Design 

Designer - Me
Hair Stylist - Tazmin 


Overall i was happy with the finish as there is clear evidence of different textures in the hair featuring the frizzed Elizabethan texture and also the shiny straight hair which is modern. The bow also makes it modern. To improve my design I would curl the rest of the hair instead of leaving it straight brushing it out to show the comparison between Elizabethan tight curls and modern loose beach curls. Tazmin was great at taking directions and she learnt how to make a bow which we had not been taught in class before which shows skills and ability. I was very pleased with the texture she gave my hair because the frizz made it look very Elizabethan. Tazmin also did a great job at the padding as in the previous practise it was uneven it showed that practise is very important. To improve Tazmin should section of the hair more equally creating more of a sharp line especially at the half up and half down area. Also the baby hairs could be brushed away better with the use of hair gel. Although the bow is messy I like it as it makes the whole look more contemporary and modern. 






No comments:

Post a Comment